8 Signs That You Might Be an Overwhelmed Woman
Not that I have done any great research on the topic but I might have experience with a few of these signs.
Since I find these signs can muster up a small chuckle…I shall share my list on being an overwhelmed woman.
*Warning it might be a tad TMI
- When you are constipated NOT because you haven’t eaten enough fruits or drank enough water BUT because you have not had time to actually “sit down” to get that job done.
- When you get summoned for jury duty and it sounds like a really nice vacation. Sitting in a room where you have no responsibility and you could stare at a wall and daydream.
- When your mammogram paper is collecting dust on the back of your desk because you are convinced that juggling one more doctor appointment will land you in the loony bin.
- When you see a meme on Facebook that mentions donating leg hair for wigs and you laugh hysterically about that becoming a goal you could achieve.
- When your friends publicly announce that they stand ready to fund an account for your bail…just in case your day might find you in need.
- When friends find you napping in public places and are kind enough to not disturb you…only secretly take your photo.
- When reading posts on being overwhelmed is the closest thing you come to self-care.
- You are okay with this list really only having 7 signs since that is one less thing to worry about.
I do think I have some friends out there who can relate with being an overwhelmed woman…don’t worry if you chuckled reading the list…there is still hope…that is an amazing thing.
Humor is a great balm to the hard overwhelming days. At least that is my plan for getting through the trials.