1) I am a Jill-of-all-Trades kind of gal.
2) I have been homeschooling for 12 years (10 more to go).
3) I think in pictures.
4) I started blogging five months ago, after attending the Relevant (Allume) Conference.
5) I have never spoken in public to an audience; can you say speed dating at 2:1? yikes!
6) I am the mother of four vastly different children, kind of like a compass rose.
7) I cook in layers, I am gluten free, my oldest is seafood free, and my youngest is dairy free. When invited for dinner we have tacos because this meal is the easiest to adjust for our allergies.
8)I can’t spell. So bad that speller check will say “no suggestions” often to my misspellings.
9) I love to laugh!!! Humor gets me through the rough patches of my day.
10) I am blessed to work for Bright Ideas Press!